- 1250 x 2500 / 3005 / 3600 mm
- 1525 x 2500 / 3005 / 3600 mm
- Maxi Panels up to 12500 x 2750 m
- Other sizes
- 4; 6,5; 9; 12; 15; 18; 21; 24; 27; 30; 35; 40; 50 mm
| Size tolerance (length/width):
- <1000 mm +/- 1 mm
- 1000 - 2000 +/- 2 mm
| Squareness tolerance:
- Phenolic, Class3, according to EN 314-2.
- B – Recommended for surfaces to be varnished. Some small knots with a diameter of 6mm are acceptable, as also is a slight variation in colour. The colours of each sheet must match.
- S – Recommended for surfaces to be painted. Some solid knots with a diameter up to 20mm and others with a diameter up to 10mm are acceptable. Some discolouration and a limited number of taints are allowed.
- BB – The quality most popular for structural purposes. Petty superficial defects can be repaired by inserting a layer of birch or synthetic product. Some solid knots with a diameter up to 25mm and others with a diameter up to 6mm are acceptable. Open joints and colour variations are acceptable.
- CP – Identical surface to that of C but with repairs.
- C – Suitable for use where a perfect visual finish is not required. Holes and cracks in the knots are acceptable, as also are variations in colour and manufacturing defects.
- Furniture and Joinery
- Vehicule Industry
The panels can have dimensional changes due to changes in the air humidity. It is necessary to leave expansion gaps between panels during installation.
Wood is a natural material. Thus a photograph or a sample piece cannot represent all aspects of the panels.
Any claim compensation is limited to the value of the defective panels.
The manufacturer reserves the right to change the specifications of the product without advance notice.